Posted 4 weeks ago
Under the direction of the Top Management you will be responsible for Cluster of Apartment Complex Operations. Oversee the day-to-day operations of apartment complexes and guide the Facility team to achieve their KPI’s to meet the SLA. Interact with Association office bearers and update on deliverables. Handle escalations, interact with back office support team for necessary requirements. Carry out monthly audit, schedule monthly meeting with clients and share the MOM points.
- Plans, organizes, maintains, and manages the operations and reliability of entire building facilities and general infrastructure systems. Establishes and monitors preventative maintenance processes and programs and facility inspection processes for on-going review of maintenance work by agencies having jurisdiction.
- Supervises administrative services skilled and technical/support staff.
- Hires, evaluates, trains, disciplines and recommends dismissal of staff as necessary.
- Develops, recommends, and administers policies, procedures, and processes in support of grounds and building maintenance operations; implements and monitors compliance with approved policies, procedures, and processes.
- Staff Grievance handling, timely attendance approval & payment follow-up with clients.
- Monitors and oversees the work of external contractors to ensure terms of agreements are met and work is completed satisfactorily.
- Prepare Monthly Management Report and share with Top Management.
- Work on stabilization of services during new project takeover and set the work processes as per SLA
- Interact with government officials in the event of requirements
- To have good Co Ordination with the subordinates and Site/ Apartment Other Facility Managers and team.
- In the event of exigencies manage the facility operations of specific location.
- Document the handover takeover reports during change of staff.
- Good Knowledge about Facility Management (Apartment Administration and Maintenance)
- Should be Expert in Technical/Soft Services
- Should have Leadership qualities
- Conflict Management, Business Negotiation, Decision-Making & People Management.
- Good Communication Skills, Influencing and Lead by example.
- Deadline-Oriented, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to work as team and having good Planning and Organizing capabilities.
- Basic Degree or BE/ Diploma in Electrical
Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Salary ₹50,000 – 60,000 net per month
- Health insurance
- Statutory benefits as per government norms according to company policies
Job Type – Full-time