Administrative Services - Facility Manager, Admin Staff, Helpdesk, Office Executive
- Attend promptly to any queries or complaints raised by occupants and to maintain good relations with all parties at all times;
- Set documentation and reporting procedures, and make recommendation for changes if necessary;
- Set building condition and make recommendations for short and long term upgrades/refurbishment/attend promptly to all correspondence, notifications and enquires regarding the Building;
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure that all installations are cleaned, properly maintained and serviced;
- Fully document all items of plant and equipment by way of inventory;
- Keep and update records of all maintenance programs undertaken;
- Set and establish security and safety procedures for emergency situations;
- Set the security posting and manning, work/shift schedule
- Set cleaning systems and procedures;
- Maintain a pleasing environment with good landscaping;
- Closely work with the association for ensuring the uninterrupted water supply;
- Set pest control and rodent control program;
- Keep basic/petty cash -books of account. (Petty cash not exceeding Rs.10,000/-)
- Advising models for optimum utilization of power.
- Update equipment details, which shall form a part of asset register and history card of all the equipment.
- Record operation and performance parameters of the Installations.
- Take inventory of electro-mechanical consumables, preparing purchase requisitions for the spares and consumables for maintenance.
- Checking of lifts, Distribution Boards and Panels, Distribution of power
- For all materials including diesel etc., certain advance to be maintained by the Estate Manager.
- Operation of DG, pump motors, Water supply and distribution system.
- Keeping track of the plumbing layout and inventory of fixtures.
- Optimum use of the Water can be obtained by maintaining an efficient system and proper utilization.
- The consumption levels, water quality and chemical levels are constantly monitored and maintained at specified levels.
- Co-ordination with Annual Maintenance Service provider / Operating Agencies of MC.
- Co-ordination with OEM other agencies of the MC monitoring and analyzing service standard on behalf of the MC
- Evaluate same, advise on selection of contractors and subsequently assist where appropriate with the supervision of work;
- Set the specifications and documents for the calling of tenders or quotations for such works as may be required to the common areas, etc.;
Your message has been sent. Thank you!